General Terms and Conditions
1. To book in our campsite implies the acceptance of the rules of the campsite and the conditions set out below.
2. All bookings are nominative and can not be sold or sublet. Unaccompanied minors will not be accepted.
3. The reservation becomes effective only with the agreement of the campsite and after receipt of a prepayment corresponding to 40 € for a location 25% of the rental price. The reservation request must be signed with your signature. Without written or telephone warning from you, the location or the rental accommodation becomes available 24 hours after the arrival date and the deposit remains withheld.
4. No reduction will be granted in case of late arrival or early departure. No reduction will be granted after the fact. Any reduction must be requested upon arrival and upon presentation of documents only.
5. For a pitch, the stay’s balance and the local tax must be paid on your departure. For a mobile home or gite, the stay’s balance and the local tax are to be paid upon arrival.
6. Any daily visitor must be declared at the reception and pay the rate in force. The campsite reserves the right to refuse the access to anyone.
7. Deposits. The deposits will be requested on your arrival and returned on your departure, except conservation in case of loss. Rates: € 30 per electric adapter and € 100 for rental accommodation.
8. Cancellation. In case of cancellation 60 days before the date of arrival, the deposit will be refunded, without the expenses of mandate. Between two months and one month, the deposit is retained (25% of the amount of the stay). Less than one month: 75% of the stay amount will be claimed, except upon presentation of a medical certificate. Without written or telephone warning, the rental location or accommodation becomes available 24 hours after the scheduled arrival date. After this period, no refund. The rental is available again to rent.9. Pets. Only pets on a leash are allowed for a daily fee. You must present their vaccination card at the reception desk. They should not be left locked or alone in the absence of their masters who are civilly responsible. The certificate of rabies vaccination is obligatory. First and second category dogs are prohibited in the campsite. Access to sanitary facilities is strictly forbidden.
10. Lights. Ground fires, fireworks and firecrackers are prohibited. Standing barbecues are allowed with the usual precautions outside the accommodation.
11. Insurance. Tenants must be insured in civil liability. The campsite declines all responsibility in case of theft, fire, bad weather, etc. and in case of incident involving the tenant’s civil liability.
12. Litigation. In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code concerning “the process of mediation of consumer disputes”, the customer has the right to make free use of the mediation service offered by the Pors Ar Vag campsite. The mediator “law of consumption” thus proposed is MEDISES. This mediation device can be reached on www.medicys.fr or by post: MEDICYS- Center of mediation and amicable settlement of the judicial officers- 73, Boulevard de Clichy, 75009 – Paris “.
13. Internal rules. The internal rules are available at the reception. Anyone entering the campsite is obliged to respect it. In the event of a breach of the internal rules, the management reserves the right to evict without notice.